I am here to learn, and learn, and apply what I've learnt. I have already started a site known as www.christianwebmoney.com and another one www.swahilibegins.com through knowledge obtained here at WA. And for the first time in my many attempts setting up and maintaining a website/blog, I see that I'm finally on the right path of successful online presence because:
- That far I've seen nothing that compromises my faith (I cannot substitute Christ for anything). I'll be very vigilant, though, and see if all is well.
- My site, few days old, is ranking in page 1 of Google for my intended keywords
- The community here at WA is characterized by mutual respect for all- at least no one openly discriminates anybody else. Nobody is allowed to impose belief on unbelief to any person.
- My site can receive real comments from real people whose care is real; they all want me to succeed like they did or are doing.
- I can receive real support by live people and not have to Google all around for resources- the read-this-read-that way of research.