Mothers Love - Tribute To My Son - Part 3
I was there to kiss away the pain when you hurt yourself, which was a lot, as you were wild and always lacked the understanding for the consequences of your actions.
Many times you made my heart skip a beat, my breath get stuck to my throat as you scared me to death with one of you stunts including:
- Falling from the table
- Getting hit in the head by a ski cabin
- Being kicked by the horse
- Being butted by a cow
- Falling out of the tree
- Being tugged away by currents and waves
- Being pulled away by the ski lift
- Experimenting with alcohol
You were also twice really really ill with pneumonia.
But you pulled through all the troubles and were patched up with stitches to mend your wounds and operations to put together your broken bones.