Social Bookmarks Challenge - Day 1
Although I would have hoped more people to join, I realise there is scepticism. After all, we all write content and hope Google one day realises how magical our content is and decides to give us a PR rating 10 or site authority 100 and make our pages appear on search page #1 giving us huge amounts of traffic!
For those of us who want to take matters into our own hands and make it happen, this challenge is started. We are going to get our presence known on the social bookmarking sites that have high PR and are easy to use and self promote!
So I assume that most people here have Pinterest and Stumbleupon, so I will skip those at least in the beginning. We can look at them later perhaps, but for now we will leave them. I will also not touch reddit with a stick, because guiding through someone through the minefield of starting to use it, is a total nightmare.
Social Bookmarks Day 1 - Storify
This social bookmarking site is not so common as many of the other, BUT it has both very high PR and site authority, not to talk about it's Alexa rating, let's see:www.storify.com
PR 8 DA 61 MOZ 5427
What is just as important: These are DO FOLLOW LINKS!
If you remember the challenge was:
- I will post one new social bookmarking site every day
- You will register to this bookmark site
- You will get the current PR rating of your article (I will show you how)
- You will post one link on this bookmark site
- You will post one link on the previous bookmark site(s) (optional)
- You will paste (all your) link(s) in the daily thread and others will vote you up and leave a short comment on your post in the bookmarking site (not always possible)
- You will vote and comment on others links and press on LIKE to confirm you did it
So let's all start by registering to www.storify.com and get to work. I have already done all the steps above. Here is the link to my profile: https://storify.com/c4f3b4b3. I will now write the link to my latest post in the comments. I will also post the stats for this article and my domain, so my PA (post authority) and DA (domain authority). I check them in this free tool:
by pasting my full article url. You can see in my comment what I mean.
Call For Action
There is still time to join! You can join by doing the above and posting your storify link in the comments below!