Moving into 2016
Well 2016 has begun!
I am trying to organise my time between working full time and creating my online business, and I am so grateful for all the help , ideas , resources available within the WA Community.
Firstly I have written down all the things I need to do, to move forward with my business and to help others here in WA.
The list started as follows:
- Commenting on other peoples profiles
- Entrepreneur Certification
- Jay's Webinars
- Time off x 2 days (think it will only be one day!)
Then it was how many hours a week do I have spare to do all these things
3-5 hours a night 5 days a week
all day Saturday
Sunday rest! (unless I have nothing on or the weather is crap!)
Oh My! I hope I can fit it all in :)
So I intend to
- spend half an hour a day attending to emails, commenting and following those in our community, which is very important.
- two nights a week on Entrepreneur level 2 Course work
- two nights BootCamp Training
- All day, (one day on a weekend) working on research,webinars,blogs
I will let you know how it goes!