Positive Affirmations - Motivational
Today's Top 5 - Motivational Affirmations:
- "Every choice I make leads to bigger and better opportuniites"
- "I find something positive about every situation"
- "I find optimistic ways of dealing with difficulties"
- "I find ways to praise others and offer helpful suggestions"
- "I find the best solutions to problems by listening and learning from others"
The most effective way to use affirmations:
- Each day at a designated time, or twice a day if preferred:
- Breathe deeply, as many as three breaths
- Inhale and exhale to a count of 5, or more if comfortable
- Stand directly in front of a mirror and look yourself in the eyes and smile. Say each phrase slowly and clearly, out-loud, so you can hear yourself
- Say the words with intent and concentrate on the meaning of each word, breathe deeply between each phrase, allowing the words to absorb and generate positive feelings
Over time, you will find your mindset shifting into more positive and supportive thoughts.
Write your thoughts and feelings in a journal so you can go back and review your progress. Be patient and committed to the process.
Create your own list of five or ten affirmations, which most closely align with you, and use daily.
Stay tuned for more of these, over the next month or so, to provide examples from which you can choose or create your own affirmations, as you wish.
I am happy to provide a PDF of the affirmations, should anyone wish a copy ... just comment below indicating the category you are interested in.
Categories of Affirmations to come:
- Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Relationships and Love
- Prosperity and Abundance
- Work and Career
- Peace and Happiness
"Awaken Your Potential"
Certified Professional Hypnotist