Positive Affirmations 3 - Relationships
Positive Affirmations for Relationships and Individuals
Affirmations for relationships can be a difficult topic, as every relationship is different and many people do not have a close, intimate relationship . .so today's post has two sets of affirmations.
Relationships can be a difficult topic, when talking about affirmations, as every relationship is different and many people do not have a close intimate relationship . .so todays post has two sets of affirmations.
Affirmations can be used to improve or maintain a positive relationship as well as to create or enhance feelings of self-love, and self-respect
It is important to create or adopt phrases, which truthfully reflect your feelings and situation. To adopt an affirmation such as "My partner and I have a deep, loving relationship" when it is really not deep or loving at all, will do more harm than good!
Truthfulness, with ourselves and our partner, is key to recognizing and dealing with issues which can develop in any relationship.
Choosing positive affirmations, with your partner, can be a great way to open up dialogue and to discuss your feelings with each other. Take one each day and sit down for 30 minutes and talk to your partner in a quiet place .. no TV, phones turned off, no distractions .. and be honest with each other.
- I love unconditionally and without hesitation.
- I attract positive people, who become life-long friends
- Love, forgiveness, and understanding are the foundation of my relationships
- My friendships are meaningful, supportive, and rewarding
- My marriage grows stronger, deeper, and more stable each day
Write down your true feelings, and use this format to create your own affirmations, which best describe your relationship .. than use them daily to re-affirm your feelings and generate positive thoughts and feelings!
For those are no longer in a relationship rephrase the affirmations to reflect your own situation .. here five affirmations for singles, that can be uplifting each morning.
- Everything about me is lovable and worthy of love
- I wake up every morning filled with joy
- It is easy for me to look in the mirror and say, “I love you.”
- I have long-lasting friendships because I accept others, unconditionally
- I radiate love and others reflect love back to me
Positive affirmations are a great way to start the day .. expressing your love and acceptance of your own feelings in a positive and uplifting way!
Other articles in this series are ..
Affirmations for Motivation:
Affirmations for Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem:
Awaken Your Potential
Certified Professional Hypnotist