What To Check For Before Publishing Your BlogPost
After writing your keyword rich content – preferably over 1,000 words – and giving it the perfect headline, you may have to consider checking out a few things before hitting the Publish button.
These actions positively affect your On-page Search Engine Optimization.
- Proof read your content to eliminate spelling errors. Grammarly is a tool you can use.
- Add relevant images. Copyright free/Royalty free images can be got from sites like Pixabay, StockSnap, Pexels and Unsplash.
- Add appropriate Alt Tags within images with relevant keywords
- Add an Internal Link. This points your readers to article on your website.
- Add an External Link. This points to an authority site with content similar to yours
- Add a clear Call to Action. This is to request your readers to subscribe to your mailing list.
- Add Rich Snippets only if your blog/post is a review.
For great results, ensure that your fast loading website has Secure Sockets Layer (https) and with a Mobile Compliant theme.