Google Algorithm Update - What Next?
With the latest Google algorithm update, what should we expect to happen? May be some of us have already seen the changes from your Google analytics.
Google updates are to ensure that the best results are generated whenever a search is done. It tries to be fair to both customers and website owners.
To keep your website ahead of the curve, let us take a look at what we should be doing to stay in line with the Google algorithm update.
Do not try to get rich quick
Lately, there is a rise of SEO scams out there. Some promise to auto-generate quality content for you, while others guarantee you to be on Google's first page in a week!
Always remember that the most important thing to do is writing good content. Write content that accurately reflects your business and keep updating it.
Google indexes your website based on what it tries to address. The better your content and the more frequently it's updated, the more likely other bloggers and websites will link to your site. These links play a crucial part in your Google ranking.
Embrace new markup
Markup helps Google recognize your product or service better. It facilitates a better rating of your content, placing it in the front of the right customers. Whenever new markup becomes popular, and Google accepts it, you should add it on your site.
Keep your website clear of errors
You have to track errors, preferably with Google Console, continually. Sending clean signals suggests Google that you care about your site. I hope you know that Google will always make a walk-although every few days before they propose their customers to your content.
Always carry out the tasks below regularly to keep your website in compliance with Google updates.
- Browser or make device checks on media item like images and videos, on every page
- Canonicalize or remove duplicate content
- Check for any broken links and redirection
- Check for the source for hidden text
- Check your backlink profile and clean it regularly
- Ensure that the content you share is what one would expect upon clicking on your search listing
- Make clear content with ads
- Regularly update all your plugin
- Test any markup in Google Console
- Use alt tags for all image
So what is your opinion in light of the latest Google Alogarithm Update? I would like read your views.