3 Questions To Ask An Independent Contractor or Outsourcer and Evaluate their response based on the
Last Update: August 18, 2017
3 Questions To Ask An Independent Contractor or Outsourcer and Evaluate their response based on the following.
- Why Should I Hire You?
Their response should be relevant and covers three content areas of your needs:
- Level of delivery with great results.
- Will their performance help develop your culture and transform it in a positive and passionate way along with a higher standard of character and integrity.that last
- Are they the best candidate for the opportunity?
What Are their greatest strength?
- Are they persuasive enough in communication
- Relationship building, and
- Are they resourceful
- What Is their Greatest Professional Achievement?
- What is their record of achieving results?
- Could you perform on limited resources?
- Content and context of their response matters
- It is recommended to use the S-T-A-R method.
- "structured manner of responding to a behavioral-based interview question by discussing the specific situation, task, action, and result of the situation you are describing." Google
11 comments 10 likes
16 comments 10 likes
5 comments 13 likes
9 comments 15 likes
5 comments 9 likes
12 comments 15 likes
6 comments 8 likes
16 comments 15 likes
9 comments 9 likes
5 comments 8 likes