What Your WA Affiliate Program Stats Mean
PAGE 1 – The WA Affiliate Program
PAGE 2 – Understanding the “My Stats” screen – Detailed Stats
PAGE 3 – Understanding Affiliate Link Detailed Stats CategoriesPAGE 4 – Earning Money from WA Affiliate Links
Though this training will benefit those doing Boot Camp more so than others, it is still important for ALL members to understand this because you do not have to be in Boot Camp to use it. In this training I will be explaining what your Affiliate Program Stats mean.
WA AFFILIATE PROGRAM PAGE
All of us here have the ability to make extra money from WA in addition to that which we make from our websites. This can be accomplished by sharing our WA affiliate links associated with every blog and training tutorial here within the community. I explain how to do this on both pages 3 and 4 of the training link below.
However if you should want to find your personal WA affiliate link to the WA Home Page, the easiest place to find it is at the top of the WA Affiliate Program Page as seen in the image above. You can access this page by clicking the black & white airplane icon to the immediate right of the question bar at the top of the screen. Just above your affiliate link are 6 tabs.
- The “Program Details” are the current page you are on
- “My Stats” will be explained in the remainder of this training
- “My Referrals” will show you a list of everyone who you have referred to WA
- “Links & Tracking” contain the different types of WA affiliate links available to you plus ways that you can track them
- “Messages” are the messages that you can create that will be sent to your referrals shortly after they join WA
- And “Banners” contain all kinds of WA banner ads you can use on your website
NEXT UP = Detailed Stats of the “My Stats” screen