In this training video I am going to walk you through the process of the initial setup of your Bootcamp website. I also cover some of the main aspects of getting your website ready for content and ready to get indexed within the search engines (like Google).
Here are some of the topics that are going to be covered:
- How to access your Wordpress admin area
- Understanding the different sections of Wordpress
- What plugins are and the benefits of them
- Understanding the Kraken, & The SEO Framework Plugins
- Activating your Wordpress plugins
- Removing the "default" dummy content installed with Wordpress
- Removing the "Just Another Wordpress Website" text from your site
- What "Not Found" means after you delete your dummy content
If you have any questions about anything within this video, please leave your comments below and I will be more than happy to help you out.