- Video Marketing
- How To Use ScreenFlow Software - Audio Properties And How They Can Make Your Movie Come Alive!
Note: ScreenFlow software only works on Macintosh computers.
Welcome to lesson 9 in How To Use ScreenFlow Software to create online movies.
I recommend you watch this lesson in full screen by clicking on the bottom right hand icon for full screen.
Congratulations on reaching this lesson. This lesson's movie runs about 30 minutes so you may want to grab a cup of coffee or another of your favourite beverages, sit back and relax while you hopefully learn how to make the audio tracks in your movie come alive!
There's been a lot of information to absorb in the previous lessons so I'd like to just mention here that you'll have a lot of fun in this lesson and the others to follow experimenting with all the editing functions. I hope the fun makes you want to continue the course all the way to the end so you can produce great quality movies for your websites and blogs. This lesson I shows you how to use the Audio Properties panel.
You'll learn how to...
- Adjust the volume on your audio tracks
- Notice "Peak" levels and avoid distortion
- Apply "Ducking" which controls background music levels automatically
- Mute a track so there's no audio sound at all
- Smooth volume levels in unbalanced audio tracks
- Mix stereo tracks to mono tracks
- Add special sound effects to tracks to give them presence
- Adjust the special effect level
- Remove background noise from audio tracks
- Add an audio action
I hope you enjoy this lesson and as usual, if you have any questions at all about this lesson or any others in this course, please ask and I'll be more than happy to help you.