Backup your files and images without plugin or FTP
- Go to your dashboard
- Tools > export > all content
- Save as - Folder: Backup website and library
- Go to Media
- Bulk selection
- Right click > save as > Webpage complete
- Folder: Backup website and library
- Cancel selection
- Check up if your library is copied
- To be completely save, copy the files to an USB stick
Never delete images from your media library which you are using on your website!
This is an emergency procedure, in case the server gets hit by a bomb.
You can rebuild your website from the bottom.
For a complete backup to restore your website you can use FTP
Now all files and images are copied to your computer