5 Most Important Things To Know About Blogging For Marketing Purposes
Last Update: January 25, 2016
Search engine optimization skills will play a key role in ensuring that you draw enough traffic to the blog.
- Content- Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
- Design- Created thing or things (the design of something), or a verb for the process of creation.
- Html- Hypertext Markup Language, a standardized system for tagging text files to achieve font, color, graphic, and hyperlink effects on World Wide Web pages.
- Keywords- Word which occurs in a text more often than we would expect to occur by chance alone.
- Backlinks- also known as incoming links, inbound links, inlinks, and inward links, are incoming links to a website or web page.
- Strategy- A plan of action or policy designed to achieve a major or overall aim.
- Marketing- is a widely used term to describe the means of communication between the company and the consumer audience.