25 points before you hit the publish button - Checklist
Last Update: May 22, 2018
Copy Checklist 25 Points Before Publishing
Here is the summary of this training, you can easily add extra actions.
- URL: Have you checked the URL?
- H1-H6 headings: Have you used H2-H3 headings correctly?
- Title and subtitles: Are your title and headings awesome and with the correct length?
- Writing content: Is your content conversational? Grammar checked?
- Keywords: Have you used your keywords in different ways? Is your keyword phrase unique?
- Paragraphs: Is your content readable? Chopped up in "biteable" bits?
- Amount of words: Have you written over a 1000 words?
- Images and Pictures: Have you added appropriate alt tags?
- The fold: Is it appealing?
- Visuals: Are they optimized?
- Copyright: Is attribution required?
- External links: Have you added, at least one external link?
- Internal links: Have you placed a couple?
- Internal and external Links: Do all links work correct?
- The description: Is your first paragraph appealing?
- Meta description: Appealing and in fluently English
- SEO All in one Social: Add the featured image and description
- CTA: Did you motivate your visitor to click something?
- Categories: Check the right box
- Tags:Have you filled in 3-5 tag lines?
- Featured image:Have you added a featured image?
- Google Fetch
- Share on Social Media
I wish you all a No #1 position on Google :)
If you liked this training please hit the "LIKE" button.
This training has been liked 649 times before the revamp.