5 Signs We Are Succeeding Here At Wealthy Affiliate
(The Toronto Blue Jays celebrate after clinching the American League East in 2015)
The picture above of my favourite sports team makes me smile every time I see it! Why do you ask? It reminds me that success comes with practice, perseverance, drive and time. It reminds me to not dwell on any failures or setback I may have and to just keep going.
I think, at one time or another, all of us here at Wealthy Affiliate have felt success slipping away and feel like failures. It is normal to have this feeling but we need to quickly stop feeling that way and find a way to see ourselves, and our life, in a different light.
Too often we ignore the little successes we have every day. Just because we aren't making $1,000's a day from our website/blog, or we don't own a big house on the beach or drive a brand new car, that doesn’t mean we are not successful.
Here are 5 signs we can all relate to that show we are succeeding here at WA and in life:
- We are not afraid to ask for help and support anymore. Asking for help does not equal weakness. In fact, it is a strength. No person has ever succeeded in isolation. It takes teamwork to accomplish goals. Asking for help is a sign that we have grown as a person.
- We have learned that setbacks and failure are part of self-growth. Not everyone can have success 100% of the time. That’s just not realistic. Life is about victories and losses. So look at our setbacks as stepping stones to something better. In reality, there really is no such thing as as setback. It’s all just part of a wondrous journey.
- We can celebrate others' successes. Just because other people succeed, that doesn’t make us a failure. Applaud the people who rise to the top. The more positive energy we give to other people’s victories, the more we will create our own.
- We have passions that you pursue. We are not stagnant. We know we have something wonderful to contribute to the world. We all have unique talents and gifts. Not only do we know that, we are pursuing it.
- We are happy. This is the ultimate definition of our success. It doesn’t matter what the balance is in our bank account, how big our house is, or how many fancy vacations we are able to take. If we are happy, then we are succeeding in life.
I hope these 5 signs we are succeeding here at Wealthy Affiliate are able to lift your spirit a little and encourage you to keep moving upwards and forwards! :)
Take care everyone and.....****GO JAYS GO!!!****