How to Add Affiliates
Last Update: Jul 20, 2017
How to Add Affiliates.
1. Read through the Federal Trade Commission’s Endorsement Guidelines.
3. Link cloaking simply means you are creating URLs that redirect to your affiliate link.
4. It’s normal to start wondering if it’s possible to cover your costs or even earn some extra money. Affiliate Marketing is a way to earn a commission by promoting someone else’s products. Every year, mThink conducts the biggest research study on the leading Cost-Per-Sale (CPS) networks. It’s a great place to start when you are researching potential affiliates and which networks you may want to apply to.
5. Where Will You Put Your Affiliate Links?
- A Resource or Extension page
- Within blog posts
- Within digital products
- Within physical products or while talking live
6. Is your website as search engine and user-friendly as possible? Continuing to attract new visitors is key if you want to be a successful affiliate marketer, and better on-page SEO is essential to your website’s visibility in search.
7. Sign up With An Affiliate Program / Network. Once you have your affiliate link, which will be exclusive to you, you can add your link to your content like so:
(For this example, I am going to use a JVZoo affiliate link, it’s an affiliate program that I use) Go to your link affiliate program, (in this case; JVZoo).
- Find your link and copy/paste it:
- Insert it into your content as a hyperlink:
- *On WordPress, all you have to do to add a link is to highlight the text you want to place your link on, click the “link” button and insert the link there.
8. Once you have your affiliate links in place, and your content up and ready online getting traffic, you will make money for SURE. Guaranteed. Why? Because it’s all a numbers game.
9. Some Affiliate Network I Use That I Recommend You Try Too
Here are the ones I use:
- Wealthy Affiliate
- Amazon Associates
- Share A Sale
Enjoy I hope this is a help for anyone like me trying to get a piece of the BIG Pie lol