My process going creating content
Last Update: Jan 18, 2015
Everyone has a system that works well for them and for me I have a routine goes like this:
- Reading a understand code doing at least 10 or more lines
- Gym for an hour
- once a day Jay's Webinars, until i have caught up in 6 months
- Create a new page everyday or I have to do 2 the following
- 3 to 2 new recipes a week ( made on the spot, even if it's simple)
- 2 to 1 ingredient or cooking method
- Sunday's a new product review
After you do this for a week or more you'll get the hang of creating content
I hope this helps you out in a list of short term goals! make something that works for you, don't add all this work to yourself.
I know this sounds overwhelming and I bet your wondering how do I have the time to do this?I just simply write what comes to from my head sometimes i'll spend 20 to 40 mins on a new page. Cooking dinner thats normal nothing new to that or creating recipes what I simply just changed was instead of watching a tv show or playing games I am watching Jay's webinar and making a new page a night.
plus I find this heaps of fun, so in way this is my game
What motivates you?
See more comments