There Is No Shortcut For Success
"There is no shortcut for success!" I have heard this today while listening a compilation of motivational speeches on Youtube. This sentence might not be new for some but for me it was and it really hits home.
So, if there is no shortcut, what does it mean? Do I have to go to the long way?
Well... the answer is "Yes"!
My other question will be, then, what does it take to get there?
What does it take to succeed?
In that video, they mention a lot of ways to get there, I have selected some that really resonate for me and hopefully for you as well. Here they are:
- It takes grit for succeeding!
- Persistent work on your dream...
- Getting better. Getting better is like a campaign. It's a daily / hourly / weekly fight!
- A campaign against procrastination, failure and laziness.
- It takes dedication.
- Working on your project, your goal every single day!
- Step forward and get after it!
These are the most helpful and motivational ways to be successful.
yes there is one!
It is not just about reading or listening these inspirational words. It is about doing it NOW!
Finally, you need to be self-confident, believing that you can accomplish anything in life in order to be successful!
So, go for it, let's take Massive action!