Help! I don't see my comments box on my pages
I wasn't thinking of blogging about this but setting up the comment box seems to be a problem for a lot of people using wordpress for the first time. I noticed, because I have had to explain this multiple times on the live chat and other forums.
If you do not see your comments box on your pages, follow these simple steps to fix this problem.
1. Login to your wordpress website
2. Go to your dashboard
3. Click on pages
4. Hover over the link to the page you want your comments to appear on
5. A hidden menu will show up, click on "Quick Edit"
6. You will see a check box in front of "Allow comments" make sure this is checked.
7. Click on the update icon.
8. You are done! It is that simple.