20 Simple Actions That Make a Difference.
1. BEGIN. Take charge of your life by beginning something you've always wanted to do.
2. IMAGINE. Your imagination has no boundaries. Dreaming about something is the first step towards achieving it.
3. LAUGH. Laughter is a direct route to the soul. It broadens your perspective.
4. BELIEVE. Set your mind to predict success. Tell yourself you will succeed at whatever you're doing at the moment.
5. SEEK. Allow yourself to grow. Don't live strictly inside your comfort zone: Don't always play it safe.
6. PLAY. We can always find something that needs to be done and we forget how to have fun.
7. TRUST. Being paralysed by indecision is worse that making the wrong decision. You can't grow if you don't trust your inner voice.
8. LISTEN. Try listening carefully to the other person's point of view first, without being preoccupied or distracted.
9. CREATE. Creativity maintains the balance in our lives. The more we use our creativity the more it develops.
10. CONNECT. Relationships are what pull us through the hard times, and makes the good times meaningful. Take time to nurture the connections that uplift you.
11. TOUCH. Humans need touch to survive and thrive. Don't forget to hug your loved ones. Pat your friends on the back.literally and figuratively.
12. FORGIVE. Forgiveness is life giving because it puts you in charge. You become empowered.
13. PRAY. Prayer is asking God to transform the situation and become the heart of your life. Take time each day to nurture this connection.
14. HOPE. Hope is the knowledge that even in the worst of times we can triumph over hardship and sorrow and grow in spirit. Hope is what sustains humanity.
15. CHOOSE. We can't always choose our circumstances, but we can choose our attitudes towards them.
16. APPRECIATE. Admire the good in yourself and in those around you.
17. GIVE. Happiness involves giving freely to others.
18. READ. Reading removes boundaries.
19. WRITE. Words are freedom, Words are power.
20. RELEASE. Avoid doing something just because everyone thinks you should. Give yourself permission to relax.