Need to Find Content You Wrote in a Past Comment?
Last Update: May 17, 2017
I needed to find a comment that I had made several weeks ago. I had put a lot of thought into the comment and needed that information for personal use but had not written it down. But, I didn't know where I could find a list of my prior comments.
I have been with WA since October 2016. Why didn't I know where to find this back logged information? Heck if I know. I guess because this was the first time I have needed to revisit an old comments post.
So I went to Live Chat and received an answer from tekmaven. Thanks tekmaven! Now I know how to find old comments data.
1. Go to Site Rubix at the left side of the WA main screen and click on it. It is the box just under the Live Chat box.
2. Then choose the fourth option down which is named Site Comments and click on it.
3. When the comments page loads take note of the box to the right named Offer Comments. Look just below it and you will see a link named Comments Offered.
4. Click on the Comments Offered link and a list of your comments about the websites of other WA members will load.
5. Scroll down the list and notice that the names of the websites that your commented on are at the left side of the screen.
6. Find and click on the website name that you think has the comment you are looking for.
7. Your comment for that site will load!
Gee, I feel like a dummy! But, at least I know how to do this now. Always learning!
See more comments