Nearly About to Make Money!
Well, Remy and I have arrived at the end of Section 2 of the Training........About time we say!!
I have to admit that my boy (Remy) has been waiting for some time now for his dear Mother to catch up and get with it! Well here I am, Rem! I am pretty excited to be up to the stage of finding out how to make money from our sites. We both are!
Highlights of our time at WA so far :
- Meeting many beautiful and generous people!!. I have to say, too...There are so many really smart people here!!
- Reading some fascinating blogs! Everyone has something wonderful and unique to share!
- I love providing comments and feedback for people's websites! I find it entirely fascinating to see so many amazing topics and the different takes on so many subjects.
- The training has been step by step and easy to follow, just great and methodical.
- A big surprise has been how much I enjoy actually writing my articles (despite how long it takes me!)
- Learning with Remy :)
My biggest challenges have been in organising myself around family, home schooling commitments and activities, and my own energy levels. I also found it initially stressful the amount of time it took me to focus and write. I found it difficult to be clear about what I wanted to say! I wrote my first article in essay form, reminiscent of my university days!
I'm finding my groove a little more now and it seems that the more I relax, enjoy, and look forward to my writing, the easier it comes. It IS a practice, after all!
The other thing is that my immediate family are taking this a little more serious now that I have been doing this for a while and have not given up! (nor do I intend to, of course!! I am here for the long haul and to create an amazing online business!)
Just wanted to share my excitement in finally finishing part 2 of the Training, and I want to thank you all for being so supportive, encouraging, helpful, and positive!!
Thank you SO MUCH!! You are all amazing!!
Lyndal and Remy :)