Life Lessons Learned In WA Community - Effect on Members and Others!
1. The life lessons learned in the WA community have a definite impact on members and others. The following observations demonstrate the levels of influence that members exert on new members, especially "Newbies".
a. Each new member in WA joins with various degrees of understanding and capabilities that can be imparted to other members on a case-by-case basis. By interacting with the WA community, their own level of understanding will be greatly enhanced by this interaction. Each member becomes an integral part of the communities' commitment to Pay-it-Forward as the established guidelines dictate.
b. This practice is especially important to those members whose level of understanding may not rise to certain levels of experience, especially "Newbies" who generally require significant guidance at the beginning of their WA journey.
2. While the above listed scenarios are documented to show the internal interactions within
WA, the communication then shifts to how the lessons learned within WA affect the actions of members when they are communicating with others outside of WA.. The examples then are significantly different in that members have a better understanding of their mission to attract individuals to either join WA as an invitee through the FREE trial program or become a customer through whichever "Niche" the member has chosen to pursue.
3. While it would be a great achievement for each member to have a "success story" to relate, it does not translate to the cold hard facts that each encounter does not result in a signup by an invitee or the successful completion of the sale. While there is documentation that shows the various statistical data that breaks down the success rate for various "niches" involved products and services, it is common sense should be used to realize every encounter is not successful. Depending on your individual success rate, there may come a time when a decision has to be made whether continuing down the same path is a viable option.
4. By realizing the value of Your individual growth and how that relates to the positive effects on your relationship with others, it should only serve as an incentive for you to continually strive to improve all aspects of your communication skills. As your skills improve, this only serves as a validation of your progress in this area and instill greater confidence that you are capable of achieving successful goals beyond your wildest dreams. This accomplishment is a testament to your dedication to absorb the training provided in WA and serve as a motivating factor to pass along to others, the benefits of joining WA.
5. While attending Wealthy Affiliate Academy, members are placed in a variety of roles which translates into a learning curve that is highly prevalent in WA. Each member has an equal opportunity to become an authority figure if they so desire. There is no pressure placed on individual members to accept any role until they reach the point in their journey that they are comfortable with the role being offered them. With the structure that is used in WA, each member has an equal opportunity to achieve whatever position they desire by demonstrating their willingness to participate actively within the community.
6. In summary, a quote seems appropriate at this juncture, "I made a resolve then that I was going to amount to something if I could and no hours, nor amount of money would deter me from giving the best there was in me." -Harland Sanders