"Live life, love life!" That is my personal ethos.
I am Joph, a "Renaissance Man" -- A polymath, autodidact, erudite, and, polyglot (sounds sooo mysterious? Look it up :) .
Professionally, I am a former investment banker and was a corporate director in several companies.
Currently, I am into social entrepreneurship and crowd-funding for early stage start-ups. My passion is in building small companies and helping entrepreneurs to do as well.
"Do what you love and the money will follow." - Marsha Sinetar
I am working on a project that I envision will help internet-based companies thrive and be continuously profitable.
My aim in life is to help people be "successfully successful" and be happy. To be able to share my God given gifts and talents.
Christ is the center of my life. My wife and children are my inspiration and moral compass.
If you seek advice and assistance just let me know. Be well, you are blessed always. Shalom!
Joph's Goals 3
- At least US$100,000+.
- US$ 1.0 Million+, after achieving the critical mass needed from the business producing the six figures.
- I believe in the 4 hour work week principle by Keith Ferriss.
- To be successful in any endeavour whether online or offline -- you have to do the work.
- Stop "preparing to be prepared" and waiting till "all your ducks get lined up".
- There is no perfect moment. The best time to start is now.