Why I Chose Wealthy Affiliate
In my planning and solitude time, I reflected on why I chose to follow the training at Wealthy Affiliate as a Premium Member. It took me around 4 hours to upgrade after navigating through and seeing the testimonies of users from around the world that all share a common goal. I read through a particular user's progress on his profile and was totally amazed at how he started with practically no prior marketing experience and through the Bootcamp, he was now earning enough to work full time as an online affiliate in less than a year. I made it my mission to have the same or better results.
I have now been through the first 10 days of Affiliate Bootcamp and I have been progressing daily. Learning more than I have in the previous 4 years. I have worked with other programs and went through training. I have never had the opportunity to speak to the founders, because they always came off as if they were either too busy or above speaking to us lowly affiliates. Here at Wealthy Affiliate, I have had conversations with both creators and have even had the privilege of talking with some of the most successful people here... and the best part is that they started right where I am today.
So, what made me choose Wealthy Affiliate? Other than what I stated above, there are quite a few reasons. Here is a partial list:
- The community is ALIVE - Any questions you have, are answered and answered well in very little time.
- The training is up to date and understandable to anyone - You can always learn something new here from the classrooms, the training programs, other members, the creators, blogs... and the list goes on.
- Positive Vibe - It reminds me of an ongoing motivational clinic. Everyone is always encouraging one another. People want to see others succeed here.
- People Sharing Information - In most forums, it seems people are withholding their "tricks" and methods for affiliate marketing. Not here. You search it, it's there.
- Free websites and hosting - Even as a free member, you have 2 free websites. As a Premium Member, as I, unlimited sites and hosting. Find that anywhere else. I dare you to try.
- The ability to leverage the content to work with your own website and social marketing strategies - This has been very beneficial, and once you use it... you keep using it.
- Free keyword tools, link tracking / masking, and access to premium tools to help leverage your content and choosing your niche.
These are much more than just features, these are benefits. I use the site and the tools daily and my mission is to help others come in and see what I see.
More than anything, I chose Wealthy Affiliate because I truly enjoy helping others, and what better place to do so than here.