What Is Wealthy Affiliate Premium Membership? To Go Premium Or Not To Go Premium
Are you new to Wealthy Affiliate and wondering whether or not to go Premium? I started out in the exact same boat. I was just dipping my toes in affiliate marketing, new to making money online, and still a bit of a skeptic.
I had never written a blog before. So I clung to my free, basic membership, refusing to commit fully to what I was doing.
Eventually, I bought into my success online. So if you're on the fence and trying to make a decision, I'll explain what exactly the Premium membership is in Wealthy Affiliate, and why or why not you may want to join it.
What Is Wealthy Affiliate Premium Membership
With the free, $0 Wealthy Affiliate starter membership, which you may already be using, you get these things:
- 2 Siteubix websites built for you (you don't fully own it, but you can still make money with it)
- basic website hosting
- the first course of training
- 30 free keyword searches (these are crucial to optimizing your site for success)
This is enough to start out online, to get a feel for how it all works, possibly even to see how well suited you are to creating an affiliate marketing business.
This is what Premium membership provides you. The cost is generally $49 per month, but it's vastly more economical to get a membership by the year, which is about $360, or around $30 per month.
This is what it provides, and why it matters:
- up to 50 of your own websites (meaning you can get your OWN piece of online real estate. This is better for ranking well in Google)
- managed WordPress hosting (free website hosting is only good for a brand new website, that has small amounts of traffic, and is not making much money. A website that is getting 10,000+ monthly visitors and making significant money will constantly slow down, or even crash, on a free membership. This will lose you customers and money. A scaling business with high traffic will often pay $50 per month for managed WordPress hosting alone!)
- fast, thorough, top notch Site Support (I once had a technical difficulty with my website, causing me a lot of stress and confusion about 3 weeks ago. I finally emailed Site Support. Not only did they respond within 5 minutes, but they did all of the technical work for me in a matter of minutes)
- Unlimited use of keyword research databases (this can save you hundreds of hours of work)
- the full, comprehensive training (knowledge may be your most important asset starting out. Learning from mentors who are successful in online marketing, teaching you how to succeed, is essential for your success.)
Is Premium Right For You? The Question Really Is - What Do You Want?
Why are you looking into affiliate marketing? What are your goals? What inspires you about generating a flow o income online.
The thing that drives me is a desire to be free, live life on my own terms, and to generate long term wealth for my family. I'll be able to work from anywhere, adventure with my wife when I want to, play with my future kids, or go out into the sun on a pretty spring day... I'll be able to travel whenever I want to, and still have a cash flow coming in.
If you're motivated to be a successful entrepreneur, to own a 6 or 7 figure business, to no longer rely on employment, or be bound by its limited benefits, and limiting income potential, then you're going to need to invest in your business.
Affiliate marketing is a challenging business to start, just like any other small business. But it's also probably the cheapest, most cost efficient and risk-free business startup that you can attempt. A year of doing business could cost you only $360. Most small businesses with a physical location, instead of online, have thousands of dollars in business expenses every single month!
Affiliate marketing through Wealthy Affiliate is probably the cheapest way you will ever be able to own your own business.
So it's really not so much a question of whether or not Wealthy Affiliate Premium membership is worth it. There are other resources like it out there, like Affilorama, but it's the best value for the money I've ever found online. The real question is whether or not you're motivated to commit, and invest in your success.
The Rest Is Up To You
There are a lot of ways to make money online. If you're just looking to put some extra pocket change into your wallet you can use incredibly simple things like Swagbucks or User Testing.
The starter membership is enough to get you... well... started. And it will even be enough to make you a few bucks once you have the hang of it.
But if you're looking to make a full time income online, or especially own a lucrative business, the Premium membership is necessary.
If you have any more questions about it, or how it works, please feel free to ask me anything!