What is Success?
What is success? It’s probably different for everyone, but generally, success is all about achieving what you want in life. It’s about making your life the best it can be and enjoying the journey. Here are my 10 tips to help you feel successful in your life:
1. Be grateful every day.
2. Avoid things that are bad for you.
3. Don’t make excuses.
4. Do one thing every day you loved as a kid.
5. Learn to say “no”
6. Take small steps toward your goal. (Progress is all about small steps.)
7. Be kind to others.
8. Be present. Focus on now – learn from the past and prepare for the future.
9. Eat healthy, exercise and get enough sleep.
10. Ask questions and be curious.
Since these are my habits for success, some may not resonate with you. For example, if you are an extrovert, you might want to incorporate habits such as “take risks” or “be around friends and family” to feel successful. My personality focuses success on intrinsic pleasures - things that make me feel good about how I live my life every day. This is what makes me feel successful. Your every day habits can lead you to your success. For me, success is learning something new every day, being healthy, enjoying the journey in life, and becoming financially independent. What makes you feel successful? Develop your own list and try to adhere to them every day… your mind, body and spirit will appreciate it!
Thanks for reading!