200K Monthly Viewers on Pinterest!
Today I have set up my second WA training: "IZEA - Another way to monetize your blog" and I read a few posts in this great WA community.
So, I came across Erin's post about Pinterest:
"Insane Traffic: Ergo, Try Pinterest!"
That is why I decided to join the acknowledgment of this social network.
As you can see in the picture from my Pinterest profile, I have more than 200,000 monthly viewers. Perhaps this is not a strange thing for someone who has a Pinterest profile for a couple of years or a well-known brand, but I've only taken this profile for just 7 months.
It does not mean anything in itself unless you have visitors to your site coming from Pinterest. My next image shows my visit to the site, which comes from social networks in the last month.
As you can see, I have far more people from Pinterest than other social networks.
What's great at Pinterest that you really do not have to do much to make a difference.
Here are some tips for Pinterest Growth:
1. Create 2 to 4 pins for each blog post (put one picture on the blog and the other directly on Pinterest with different descriptions but the same link)
2. Canva.com is a free and very easy program you can use to create pins (Recommended Size is Image Ratio 2: 3, 600 x 900 pixels)
3. Put the Social Share widget on your site
4. If you create a new profile, create a "Business" profile and a minimum of 10 Boards. If you already have a Pinterest account, switch to "business".
5. Join the Pinterest Group Boards in your niche (you can find them here: pingroupie.com )
6. Use Boardbooster or Tailwind to make your pins schedule (this will save you a lot of time)
If you set everything up, you will not need more than half an hour or an hour a week and your Pinterest account will grow!
If you need more detailed tutorial about How To Start With Pinterest - you can CLICK HERE.
P.S. I'm preparing a Pinterest eBook that will be released in September. If you are interested in finding out more about Pinterest, write me in the inbox.