7 Days Premium and counting!
It has been 7 days since we decided to go Premium with Wealthy Affiliates … and 8 days since we joined! Yes, it only took us 24 hours of reviewing the WA program and tools to know this was an opportunity too good to pass up!
So what have we learned in the past week?
- Learning will be a continual state to launch and grow an affiliate business
- Help and support abound in the WA community
- Setting goals and taking baby steps will lead to success
- Finding your niche and building a website that represents it well requires you to “know thyself” (read more below)
- Read the blogs - each one has a gem of knowledge and you never know what will motivate you
- Don’t hesitate to ask for help - after all, that's what WA is all about - giving back
Know thyself …
Launching a business takes time - really know how much you can dedicate to building it so you can set goals. Telling yourself you will dedicate “as much time as it takes” won’t cut it. Think about what you want to accomplish and write down how you are going to change your current habits to dedicate the time you want to establish and grow your affiliate business.
Discover your passions - what could you spend time on for the rest of your life … how do you want to help others … what matters to you … Don’t just dance around the subject and settle for the first thing that seems like a good idea - take time to discover what works for you. Don’t be afraid to toss out your ideas to those you trust to give you real feedback. Oh, and don’t forget, change is a constant state in life and that is okay!
Stay focused - Once you decide on the niche you are going to start with, don’t let all of the training and support overwhelm you, just follow the steps. Do, think BIG and LONG term … but decide how to start and just do it! No matter how much or little time you have each day to focus on WA, set goals, take action and celebrate the small stuff!
As we all move through our journey to success, never forget that our individual actions and efforts directly affect our outcome. No matter how many times we fall, we can always get up! Looking forward to years of success for everyone!
Tina & Jeff
See more comments