REFLECTING ON A DREAM.
From Thursday through Sunday around this time every year is the Masters Golf Tournament in Augusta, Georgia. Dozens of men gather from all over the world to do their very best in their profession. It takes hard work and dedication each and every day to reap the rewards of being in such a prestigious tournament as this. Practicing and working daily to obtain their goals is key to perfecting their purpose.
AND THE WINNER IS...
A phenominal golfer named Patrick Reed won the Masters today and was rewarded the infamous green jacket to commend him of the highest honor in golf. He joined the many "Masters" before him---all the greatest golfers that ever lived! This triumph was his very first win there ever! He has always remained positive during his career and never let anything discourage himself to the point of quitting. It may seem effortless to you and I, but he pressed on with perseverence, determined to reach the top! And the prize?---A handsome purse of $1.98 million, his cut of the $11,000,000 split between the 81 qualified Champions!!
I DO IT ALL FOR THEM.
Patrick has a wife and two children; a son born last December and a 2 1/2 year old daughter. He has established a great and promising life with his family and works hard to provide them with the kind of life style he feels they deserve. His work and family are his passions, and he enjoys what he does immensely!
What does this sound like to you? YES, YOU GUESSED IT!
It can easily be compared to Wealthy Affiliate!
- The greatest people from around the globe get together and work hard to achieve their dreams of being the very best they can be.
- It takes hard work and dedication every day to reap the rewards of being in such a program!
- Working constantly at WA provides a lifestyle of pure contentment.
- Beating the negative advice and overcoming obstacles makes the dream happen.
- Being compensated for all your efforts pays off. $1.98 million? Anything is possible!
HAVE YOU "MASTERED" YOUR GAME HERE?
When seeing and perfecting your vision in something you truly love to do, great results happen!
We are all "Masters" of our own game. I hope you've enjoyed your Sunday! Golf is one of my passions, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching THE MASTERS!
See more comments