Online Quizzes Enhance Engagement!
HERE'S A NEW IDEA FOR YOU.
I have one question for you...Are you getting leads? If not, then listen up! There is a new philosophy out there that has made it's way online!
ONLINE QUIZZES have taken center stage on some very reputable websites!
A vital part of any and all online businesses nowadays is having a basic understanding of SEO Marketing, which is the most effective method of creating a trusted following. With that said, one versatile tool that is able to be adapted to many different functions and activities are online quizzes.
If you think about it, what better way to engage your audience and bring them back! In this post, I will teach you how to create an online quiz and some interesting, unique content that ranks high in Google searches.
BENEFITS OF ONLINE QUIZZES.
How many times while growing up did you take a quiz in a magazine? Maybe while sitting in the dentist's office or at a friend's gathering. It may have been one like: "Take this quiz and find out your best traits." Or, "Reveal your best 'You'". What if quizzes could be used to promote sales, special events and coupons while exposing your visitors to a great number of potential customers through Social Media? Well, now they can!
Quizzes are highly shareable and a very cost-effective way to market your business, products and/or service.
They are also extremely fun for your visitors and will give them a lasting impression!
HOW DO YOU MAKE AN ONLINE QUIZ?
By now, you're probably wondering how in the world can I do this? Do I have to be tech savvy? No! Not at all! It's easy!
So, in order to drive traffic and grow your business, you need to get a WordPress plugin to assist in generating quizzes. I've listened some below. But first, read on..
WHAT ARE ONLINE QUIZZES?
Well, popular on Social Media and Buzzfeed, online quizzes have become a fun way to pass the time, while relaxing or even waiting for an appointment. And, you can learn from them, too! They can be about anything at all, and are a perfect way to magnet traffic to your website.
Quizzes can be shared, as well, to draw even more visitors!
The most important and main purpose is that a quiz can portray knowledge so people have a better understanding of your niche or industry. They also are a great way to show your expertise in certain areas. You can create a short online quiz for any niche, too..Landscaping, Fashion, Nail Stylist, Electrician, MMO, etc.
THE PERFECT WAY TO GATHER A CLIENT'S INFORMATION.
Quizzes are a fabulous way to compile a potential customer's opinions, styles, perspective, needs, etc. They expand your market reach to those who may not even know they are interested in what your service provides, by introducing topics they can explore!
INCLUDE A CALL-TO-ACTION.
Quizzes geared to a specific product or service should have a call-to-action. For example, "Enter your email address to receive results." Make sure you are up front with your customer and mention that the results of the quiz will be delivered by email.
Also, in the "results" email, offer people who took the quiz a subscription to your newsletter. This process is another great way to build your subscription list and get repeat buyers. You can center an email campaign around your subscribers, too, offering other quizzes, products, services, questionnaires, etc.
BEST WORDPRESS QUIZ PLUGINS.
- LearnDash: #1 quiz-making app choice. Quiz building database.
- WP Quizz: 3 Quizzes; trivia, personality types and flip cards. Very user-friendly
- TryInteract: Generate viral quizzes with this app. Build Social Media and Web Traffic.
- mTouch Quiz: For mobile users with mobility in mind.
- Quiz & Survey Master: Works for quizzes and also surveys.
There are also some programs out there that offer guides and templates for online quizzes, if you prefer not to use a plugin. Just Google "Online Quizzes."
HOW TO BEGIN.
- First, decide what information you want to present.
- What is your primary goal with this quiz?
- Choose your topic.
- Use targeted keyword searches. Research what the market is looking for in terms of development and general understanding.
- The best resource for quiz content is YOUR BLOG! Use topics that you've blogged about then link your quiz to those specific articles. This broadens your visitor's information and performs more targeted reach on your customer's part.
- Make sure your quiz is logical, entertaining, educating, easy to follow and useful.
- Organize your lay out and content, and categorize your quiz into: true or false, multiple choice and fill in the blank.
- Create a basic format for your quizzes. This will help you choose the perfect template or plugin.
- Make your quizzes last for about ten minutes all-in-all. You want to keep their attention without putting them to sleep!
- Trust me, those who want to learn more about your business will keep coming back after taking a quiz. They will be sure to remember your site. These people are called "captive leads."
I hope you've gained a little bit of knowledge and some handy ideas to capture more leads and drive more traffic.
If you wish, please LIKE and SHARE this post to SPREAD THE QUESTIONS! Thank you!
LET'S TALK ABOUT THIS BELOW!