Mindsetting Your Plentitude
Last Update: Jul 1, 2018
LISTEN, MEMORIZE AND APPLY THE FOLLOWING TO YOUR LIFE.
In order to become all you want to be---and more---read the following 35 statements about mindsetting your plentitude (abundance):
- Wealthy people have a "richer" thought process, expanding beyond their potential.
- Happy people think differently than sad people. They are in tune with every beautiful thing around them.
- Money at it's very essence is energy.
- Thoughts of wealth attract wealth. Thoughts of lack attract lack. (Actions always follow your thoughts.)
- Create a vision and make it grand!
- Intense desire has the energy to create miracles.
- Manifest what you're capable of.
- Don't necessarily let your past determine your future. If you haven't progressed, do things differently.
- Self improvement: Turn off the TV and invest in yourself.
- The average millionaire reads at least 30 minutes per day.
- Money shortage is only a shortage of ideas. Action follows when your creative intentions flow.
- There is only free cheese in the mousetrap.
- You have been the caterpillar, now it's time to be the butterfly!
- The world was developed by minds of inspiration.
- What we put out always comes back to us.
- Grind now and play later.
- Invest in yourself. Become a person of value.
- Self education: We always continue to learn.
- Listen to prosperity tapes instead of your usual music.
- Hang amongst the greats.
- All energy is contageous. Surround yourself with dreamers, philantropists and positive people.
- Visions, dreams and goals seem to disappear when around negative people.
- Life is all about advancement.
- Your confidence level speaks more volumes than the words you use.
- Build your own dreams instead of living the dreams of others--(ex: your boss).
- Live in your imagination as if it was already a reality.
- Your goals should excite you. You're here to do great things!
- Once you have a big goal, it forces you to become a bigger person.
- Write your goals down with crystal clear details to compel you to live towards them.
- What you believe, you make true.
- Being realistic is the most common road to mediocrity. Go beyond the norm.
- Nothing is ever completed without action.
- Expect the unexpected!
- If you find yourself starting over too much, stop giving up so easily!
- Believe in yourself.
PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE THIS POST TO SPREAD THE FASCINATION! Thank you!
See more comments