Mindsetting Your Plentitude
Last Update: June 30, 2018
LISTEN, MEMORIZE AND APPLY THE FOLLOWING TO YOUR LIFE.
In order to become all you want to be---and more---read the following 35 statements about mindsetting your plentitude (abundance):
- Wealthy people have a "richer" thought process, expanding beyond their potential.
- Happy people think differently than sad people. They are in tune with every beautiful thing around them.
- Money at it's very essence is energy.
- Thoughts of wealth attract wealth. Thoughts of lack attract lack. (Actions always follow your thoughts.)
- Create a vision and make it grand!
- Intense desire has the energy to create miracles.
- Manifest what you're capable of.
- Don't necessarily let your past determine your future. If you haven't progressed, do things differently.
- Self improvement: Turn off the TV and invest in yourself.
- The average millionaire reads at least 30 minutes per day.
- Money shortage is only a shortage of ideas. Action follows when your creative intentions flow.
- There is only free cheese in the mousetrap.
- You have been the caterpillar, now it's time to be the butterfly!
- The world was developed by minds of inspiration.
- What we put out always comes back to us.
- Grind now and play later.
- Invest in yourself. Become a person of value.
- Self education: We always continue to learn.
- Listen to prosperity tapes instead of your usual music.
- Hang amongst the greats.
- All energy is contageous. Surround yourself with dreamers, philantropists and positive people.
- Visions, dreams and goals seem to disappear when around negative people.
- Life is all about advancement.
- Your confidence level speaks more volumes than the words you use.
- Build your own dreams instead of living the dreams of others--(ex: your boss).
- Live in your imagination as if it was already a reality.
- Your goals should excite you. You're here to do great things!
- Once you have a big goal, it forces you to become a bigger person.
- Write your goals down with crystal clear details to compel you to live towards them.
- What you believe, you make true.
- Being realistic is the most common road to mediocrity. Go beyond the norm.
- Nothing is ever completed without action.
- Expect the unexpected!
- If you find yourself starting over too much, stop giving up so easily!
- Believe in yourself.
PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE THIS POST TO SPREAD THE FASCINATION! Thank you!
82 comments 75 likes
58 comments 68 likes
59 comments 52 likes
142 comments 100 likes
94 comments 56 likes
40 comments 40 likes
109 comments 71 likes
239 comments 163 likes
91 comments 68 likes
49 comments 50 likes