Do You Manifest Your Vision?
ARE YOU GIVING YOUR GUESTS A CLEAR VISION?
Manifest means clear and obvious to the eye and mind. The message you are portraying to visitors should be evident, apparent, plain and noticeable. Manifest also means to display, show, exhibit, demonstrate, present or reveal.
When someone clicks and enters your website, what do they see? Are they coming into a place that peaks their interest?
- Are they drawn in by the format and allured by the topics?
- Do you have featured articles?
- Are your top offers in sight?
- Do you create catchy titles?
- Are the points of interest apparent?
- Is there a wealth of information at their fingertips?
- Are all the tabs you want them to click visible---first and forefront?
- Is your research thorough?
- Are your links up-to-date and working properly?
- Are you responding to their comments in a timely fashion?
- Is the content clear and concise?
- Have you used proper spelling, grammar and wordage?
- If you were the visitor, would you become intrigued?
- Do your images reflect fascination?
- Is your content compelling enough to leave them wanting more?
- Does the visual aspect of your site greatly absorb uniqueness?
- Are their questions being answered?
- Do the videos transfix and engage your audience?
- Does your visuals SCREAM click me!
THESE ARE ALL QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF.
Your website should be a magnet for interest seekers to visit and dwell for a considerable amount of time; becoming accustom to the content you share and driven to click around to different pages and offers---which is the perfect scenario!
Remember, they are lingering because they are genuinely there for a distinct purpose!
AND, you want them to JUMP at the chance to come back for more!
PLEASE LIKE and SHARE, if you wish, to SPREAD THE QUESTIONS! Thank you!