Day 8 Adopting New Habits
Things I can do to make the world a better place.
We all have the power to change the world. Not a vast scale and not immediately, but we can all make a contribution, no matter how small.
I would like to share one of the habits I have. Tithing is one of them which I wrote about a few days back. But there are so many ways we can make a difference. Here are few:
1. Rather than waiting or complaining about something which bothers you why not think about a way to change it.
2. What about reducing the amount of styrofoam we use?
3. Turning off the tap when brushing your teeth or turning off the lights when leaving a room for a longer period.
4. We can also make a difference by being less judgemental or critical of others
5. Reduce the number of plastic bags you use/buy.
6. I compost all my waste food and food peeling - it causes less rubbish and does not smell as much in the kitchen. An added bonus is that I can use it for the vegetables and other plants I grow.
These are only a few examples; there are so many more ways in which we can make a difference. The intention is to give a nudge if you like. Again, this is not about preaching or telling you what to do, merely some suggestions of what is possible. We can make the world a better place by also being more accepting of ourselves and others.
A pleasant and successful day to all