Wassup with Site Content?
Site Content Is A Great Platform, But...
I was writing a post on Site Content today, and had several issues in getting it done. This is my whine for today. Here's what happened, and if anyone else has experienced any of this, you have my sympathy.
I got a couple of paragraphs written, saved it, and then went out to confirm some research. When I came back, I found an unauthorized link added to my post. I had to unlink it.
I wrote some more, saved it, and again left the post to look something up. When I came back, my post had two more unauthorized links added. I unlinked them too.
Then after about a page, the page froze up and would vibrate up and down when I tried to go to the next line. I was using Chrome for WA, so I closed it out and went to Safari. Same problem.
I went back to Chrome again, and after about the third try, it finally worked again and I was able to finish my post and get it published.
I published it without backing out of it because I was afraid I'd end up with more unauthorized links attached.
The published post is fine.
OK, I'm done whining, but I think Site Content needs some tweaking by Support.