Goals for 2016
So I've been here just over a week. Not long, but long enough to know that I'm serious. Actually I had thought about starting a website for a long time, so I was already mentally prepared when I joined WA. Now, having access to all the great training and wonderful community here, I'm not just determined I am EXCITED :D So, although I'm still getting my feet under me, I want to set some 2016 goals. Because I'm a goal-setting, list-making fiend and doing so will help me to stay on track when the times get tough ;)
- Get 250 posts up on my main site, useful, relevant, engaging content that adds value to my readers' lives.
- Reach 10,000 visitors a day on my website and 20k twitter followers
Financial goals (these are broad, as I don't have the experience to make really specific ones):
- Start making a profit in the first quarter
- Make enough to pay my monthly credit card bills by June
- Make 4 digits/month by the end of the year
- Vegas, baby! Share this fantastic resource with as many people as possible and SEE THEM THERE :)
So that's it. I've broken them down into actionable steps but you guys don't need to know just how nerdy I am with the list-making (grin).
I'll update my progress from time to time, the good the bad and the ugly.
Here's to a fantastic 2016!