Slow and Stop Female Hair Loss
At one time or another people lose hair. It’s normal to lose between 75 to 100 strands of hair a day. But too much of it can be a problem.
When dealing with hair loss, don’t make assumptions about the cause of your hair loss problem. Don’t assume that you know what is going on. Do not blame it on your spouse or something else.
Have you ever heard this words of wisdom?
“When you assume, you make an ASS out of U and ME”
Assumptions are always wrong, so if you are losing hair ask yourself a couple of questions.
- Is the lose too frequent and immense (more than 100 strands per day)?
- Can you notice a sparser hairline or lackluster locks that seem to have lost their volume?
- Are you applying too much oil facilitating fungal proliferation, causing itching, and scalp peeling?
- Are you taking medications?
- Are you using inappropriate chemicals?
- Are you experiencing postpartum hormonal changes?
- Are you applying too much heat to straighten your hair?
A simple blood test by your doctor can determine if the hair loss is caused by an underlying health condition.
If there’s no underlying health condition causing the loss of hair then you can slow down and stop female hair loss using natural coconut extracts.
Natural coconut extracts can remedy this issue in a constructive way, and as any natural process, you will not start seeing the results immediately within few days.
It doesn’t matter if you have dry, color damaged, thinning, or frizzy hair, use the natural coconut extracts and you will start seeing the results within a few months.