My First 19 Days As A Premium Member!
A new year approaches. Here’s a brief look at my first 19 days as a Premium Member at Wealthy Affiliate. My main focus in these early days has been setting my sights on establishing a rock solid foundation for future success. One of the things I kept reminding myself to do is to always go at my own pace and recognize some days will be smoother than others. The important thing is continued progress.
Here’s a brief overview of some amazing things occurring during these 19 days:
- First impressions can be lasting and I have certainly being impressed with the awesome and overwhelming support I have received from the Wealthy Affiliate community. I was given warm welcome from a long list of members in the community all the way from the top down. In addition, there is a constant flow of well wishers, words of inspiration, motivation, and the International list of followers all rooting for and willing to address and aid in any prevalent issues. All this helps builds confidence your are in the right place and gives that warm feeling inside. If you are hard working, persistent, dedicated, etc., you can be successful in this environment.
- Purchased my own domain islandburt.com from Wealthy Affiliate which is hosted here.
- Learned about content, traffic, rankings, customer satisfaction, Wealthy Affiliate rankings, etc., etc.,
- Created and published my first 6 pages with content in WordPress.
- Gave feedback on fellow Wealthy Affiliate site pages while receiving feedback on some of my own pages.
- Created my first two (2) posts and received on site feedback while also giving on site feedback to others.
- Earned credit to pay for off site feedback during specific lessons using Wealthy Affiliate awesome and unique ‘Give and Take’ system!
- Google indexed my site. It’s not a rank. However, it’s a signed they have noticed. This is a confidence booster suggesting I am doing something correct!
- Building my network on my already in place Google + account. Helping fellow Wealthy Affiliate expanding their networks.
This is by no means a comprehensive list. It’s a mere sample.let’s take a quick look at what lies ahead for me. As I said earlier, I am interested in building a foundation. Thus, my focus in the first quarter of 2017 will be to keep adding building blocks to solidify my foundation. For example, always learning, how to make islandburt.com better. Ways to get traffic and improve rankings; improve on my content writing; means of monetizing;becoming more proficient in WordPress; finding ways to ensure my customers experience is always top rate; keep branding islandburt.com, etc., etc.,
Don’t infer from all this I am not looking to make money! I am! We all are! However, my focus is foundation, foundation, foundation! All things being equal, my heartfelt belief is a long as the rock solid foundation exists and the learning and the hard work continue to follow, the money will come. Without a foundation, any success, if any, is short lived!
A new year 2017 beckons for some of us, it’s already here for others. Wishing all the WA community and their families a Happy New Year filled with success in the new year and beyond!