My First Blog of 2021
Good morning my fellow Wa'ers,
I hope your New Years was good and safe. Mine was peaceful quiet. So now back to work and enjoy of getting that successful business off and cotinue to reach your goals. I thinking that I have come up with my goals here:
- write at least three articles a week (one for one website and the two for the other)
- continue to welcome new members
- blog on WA once a week or when I feel like it
- check in on live chat between twice or three times week
- give better comments in the WA
- start paying for ads on pinterest and Facebook (think more about Facebook)
I believe that if I follow the above goals and tasks I will start getting what I want. I know that I have to add more photos to my old articles so I am going to make sure I do that and finish up see what is needed with the updated AIOSEO which is good for me. Training with Jay is Friday, can't wait.
I know that it keeps saying add a title but I already have one for the articles so I just skip it. Did anyone encounter this same problem? Other than that I love it. Well, I have to get my head back into the game. So I am going to finish up fixing my old articles using the new AIOSEO and Monday, January 11, 2021. I also have to change and fix my facebook business page too. I have to put the new logo I have created. My numbers went down so I have to get them back up. I am still under 200 so that is good but my clicks went way down. Will try to get back to at least further up than 95 clicks. Have a blessed day and stay safe.
Why does it make me tag people? I tried to just post but it say tag a name minimum of 2?