I am growth minded and passionate about personal development of myself and that of others.
Very excited to learn about the online business and to contribute to the community.
I believe in creating value and helping others; I love to see people light up. In fact, that was what drew me to WA. After looking online and seeing what's out there in terms of opportunities to earn online, WA seemed like a great fit compared to the over-hyped programs out there.
My advice to anyone new joining is:
1) That you focus on creating quality content that truly provides value to your visitors. Carefully follow the training and don't rush it. Get it done right. This is your business.
2) That you don’t given up at the few sights of trouble or inconvenience.
3) Nothing great happens overnight. It takes a lot of hard work, setting a goal, having a plan, staying focused, being dedicated, committed and persistent to see things through.
4) That you are patient. Give yourself time to succeed. Avoid the temptation of cutting corners and trying to make a quick buck. Focus on the value you are creating for your visitors. The money or revenue is simply a yard-stick: a measure of how much value you create.
5) If you can help as many people get what they want, you’ll be able to get more of what you want.
If you have any questions or need any help, I'm here to help.