One general website or a number of individual websites ?
1. Please give me your honest opinion on the following.
2. I would like to promote about 50 different ClickBank products, which would fall into about 3 or 4 different categories/niches (Health and Fitness, Home and Garden, Survival, and Parenting and Families).
3. Will it be totally wrong to have just say 4 websites, each with a number of categories as pages at the top, and each page/category to contain a number of relevant products in a drop-down menu ?
4. OR, is it really necessary to have 50 different websites, one for each individual product ?
5. In the final analysis, it is the actual keywords that get ranked in Google, and not the website itself, not so ?
6. Any advice will be highly appreciated.