I Had Come to WA to Sing a Song.
Now the Summer has Come and Gone.
Both Spring and Autumn Followed Along.
I'm so Cold as Winter Chills My Bones.
Something for the Teddy Bear Went so Wrong.
I have Spent many days Stringing and Unstringing Other People's Instrument.
While the Song I Came to Sing Remains Unsung.
-The Teddy Bear
Well I screwed up the start and started over so I just included it on the end for an extra treat. God Bless & Enjoy.
When we first started at WA and first started taking Kyle's classes one of the first things he covered was the power of setting goals, the importance of business planning, and strategies including setting up systems to maximise efficiencies. Website owners need to be a strategic partner with the our Website Traffic, and there are 5 important things you need to consider when it comes to meeting the driving force that is driving our traffic:
- Mindset. The way Google is ranking our websites is changing and change is hard. We will soon be adapting to meet new rules and regulations designed to level the playing field once again and old dogs will be forced to learn new tricks. Statistics show on an average that it It takes a minimum of 21 times to make a new habit and it’s easy for your resolve to weaken. Hold true to the end result, and COMMIT to change. Whether you like change or not things must change IN ORDER to stay the same. With each passing generation the meek inherit the Earth because children grow to be adults and there is a great transfer of power and wealth and the way millennials are seeking the answers to their needs are changing. Can you keep up?
- Strategy. Taking time for training and learning new types of business planning is essential. Put together a one page strategic plan and define your core goals and Primary Purpose, Value and Vision are the Order of the day.
- Structure - WHO is wearing WHAT hat..? Have you reached the point in your business where you are weighing time to money? Soon you may need to consider outsourcing. Some hats need to be passed on in order to grow successfully while there will always be those thing that can only be flavored by your own expertise as to not leave a bad taste in your visitor's mouth.
- Systems. Improve your systems and leverage the power of one to many. I can't stress enough here to know when less is more. Take a breath and step back to gain time to focus on what is important for your business.
- Accountability. Plan your work and work your plan and hold yourself to task!! Set your plans, take action and have accountability. If you have others that work for you, treat them well but know this, they need a supervisor more than they need a friend.