You create content, you publish it to your website, and then what? Do you wait and hope that it ranks, or do you set-up proper tracking on your target search terms to see where you are ranking in the major search engines.
In this training, I am going to show you how you can efficiently and properly track all of your rankings in Google and other search engines.
The topics covered within this walk-through are:
- The importance of understanding where you are ranked
- How to find your rankings in Google (the old school way)
- Tracking your rankings using Jaaxy SiteRank
- Adding automation to your tracking
- How to assess and analyze ranking fluctuations
Understand your rankings in critical and important to your overall website and SEO success. If you can understand where and why you are ranking well, or not well, you can make the appropriate changes to improve your rankings.
If you have any questions about any aspect of website rankings, tracking rankings, or Jaaxy SiteRank, please leave them below and I will be more than happy to help you out.