Tools That Can Help You Rank Your Content
Tools That Help Your Content Rank In Google
Everyone tries to create content purposely to get a Page Rank in Google. Unfortunately, not all the content you create on your blog may rank in Google.
As a matter of facts, some blogs may never get found in search engines at all due to the type of content published on them. What type of content are you creating on your blog? Do you make use of tools that can help your content rank well in Google at all?
Did you know that getting a first Page Rank is a battle as you know that you're competing with millions of other blog owners who operate in the same niche. And Google has its special algorithm perfectly designed to rank individual sites based on productivity and efficiency in all ranking factors.
If you do outreaching well, you will see hundreds of great articles on content marketing and strategy published everywhere and you will learn a lot from them in building out your own blog with time.
Hundreds of articles published on thousands of pro bloggers' blogs emphasized so much on the fact that content is crucial for SEO. But you need to learn the right content strategy to build your site and make use of tools that will help your content rank in Google.
In the first place, we need to consider certain factors that determine if your content will rank in Google or not.
1. SEO Features: These are attributes you add to your content to ensure that it ranks in Google, otherwise, you will succeed in writing content for no one to ever read. Some of these attributes include the use and application of H3 tag in your post / page titles, crafting your headlines and many more.
2. Remarkable Content: You must give all of your content well-crafted headlines that can lure readers down the page. You mustn't write the content or say all in the headlines nor in the introduction. Your content must be compelling enough to satisfy readers' appetites and must attract more readers to visit and revisit.
3. Social Media Sharing: Social sharing is part of the ranking factors in Google's search algorithm and you must enable social buttons on every page of your site so that readers can easily share your content with their friends too.
4. Content Satisfaction: You need to make your site an information portal for returning readers and other visitors by creating useful, insightful and informative content at all times.
5. Mobile Optimization: Is your blog mobile-friendly? Did you know that your site can never get a first Page Rank without making it mobile-optimized. You must make use of Google Analytics and other relevant test tools to ensure that your site is optimized for mobile searches and create relevant content to educate other people.