OK guys, here it is. Posts vs Pages - the secrets revealed! I know this question gets asked A LOT. I tried to cover the most important points in this video. I remember when I started, I made a website with ONLY pages and no posts because I didn't know which was for what! LOL
- Pages are the basic structure of your site. You don't need to create many of them.
- Posts are the majority of your work. This will be part of your regular schedule.
For Experienced Members
- Think about how you want to organize your site
- Structure will influence whether you choose posts or pages
- Posts permalink structure may vary from pages link structure depending on how you set up permalinks. For WA blogs, both are the same. (/%postname%/)
- Everything is fixable, if you do one or the other, it doesn't matter that much :)
- Parent vs Child Pages
- Custom Menus in Wordpress
- Custom Menus for Themes That Don't Support Menus
- Internal Linking To Tags & Categories
Any questions are welcome. Are you confuse? Leave both in the comments below!