Your aim is to earn more out of your blog, and for this you need to construct one that stands out to the body at large. Here are a couple steps for you to follow in order to get your blog popular.
Step1: Write Headlines that gets instant attraction.
WE all click on the links that promise something new and different. Similarly, we just skip the ones that do not attract us. Therefore, we need to make the headlines keys that instantly open up the way to our great blog posts. Here is how you can do this:
- The headline should not be more than 12-15 words long.
- It should summarize what you are offering in the main body of the article.
- The headline must be intriguing: it needs to compel the viewer to read further. Dull, boring and monotonous headlines can repel the reader.
- A little tinge of controversy sometimes works wonders; however, do not over do it!
- Numbers do wonders (top 3, top 5, 3 best…)
Step 2: Follow 4 Effective Steps To Increase In-Flow Traffic
- Set backlinks. Backlinks are the hyper-links that divert traffic from one page to another. Here is a great article on how you can successfully convert backlinks into sales: http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/interview-forum-group-traffic/ This is an amazing free guide that can help you understand the basics of backlinking. SEO is an effective way to optimize your blog’s content in such a way that it appears higher on search engines. Using relevant keywords and key phrases can help you a lot.
- Social media marketing is currently one of the most effective tools. More than half the world’s population uses one or more Social Media platforms. You can link your blog to one or more platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Reddit, which are great sources of getting more visitors.
- Build a mututally cooperative relationship with other blogs that are either centered on the same niche as yours, or based on related niches, that way, you will be able to share readers and customers.
- Email marketing along with newsletters can help you expand your followers. You can ask all random visitors to leave their email address; however, you must keep in mind that the visitor will only be willing to stay in touch with your blog if it offers something valuable in terms of content. So basically, everything is back to square one: the content.