You have your website set-up....what now? Your first step is getting your website ready for the search engines. The sooner you do this, the sooner your can get indexed and ranked in Google (and other search engines) which is going to lead to your traffic and revenue.
In this video, I am going to be walking you through the following:
- What is SEO and how does it work
- Why is SEO important to your online business
- How to activate your plugins
- How to set-up the The SEO Framework plugin
- How Good SEO looks in Google
- Understanding home titles and descriptions
If you have any questions about the set-up of the The SEO Framework wordpress plugin or you have any questions about the SEO topics discussed in this video, please leave your questions below and I will be more than happy to help you out.
PS. As mentioned in the video, your website will take typically between 7-14 days to initially get indexed in Google. If your site is not quite indexed, that is fine. No need to panic, it WILL happen!