Bing Webmaster Tools is a platform provided to help you understand how Bing & Yahoo interpret your website. The insights they provide you range from search/traffic data, ranking data, crawl and structure errors/analysis, ability to submit URL's, and also offering the ability to submit your sitemap so you can speed up your indexing.
Indexing is typically much slower with Bing & Yahoo, so in particular in the early stages of your website it is important that you get Bing Webmaster Tools set-up. It will lead to much quicker indexing and subsequently rankings and traffic.
In this tutorial I cover the following topics:
- Setting up an Outlook/Hotmail Account (required for Bing Webmaster Tools)
- How to Set Up a Bing Webmaster Tools Account
- Building a SiteMap using All in One SEO
- Setting up a SiteMap in Bing Webmaster Tools
- Verifying Your Website
- An Look Around of the Webmaster Tools Features
If you have any questions about any of the content covered within Bing Webmaster Tools, please leave them below and I will be more than happy to help you out.