Keyword research is essential not just for search engines, but for Pinterest too!
Here are 5 ways that you can do keyword research for Pinterest:
1. Using the alphabet soup method on Pinterest
2. Using the guideded search on Pinterest
3. Through Pinterest ads - great for Pinterest search volume!
4. Using PinterestKeywordTool.com
5. Making use of keyword tools for search engines
Keep in mind that while long tail keywords are fantastic for your website Pinterest users mostly use 1 - 3 words for their search terms so it is best to focus on fat head head keywords for Pinterest.
I will come back soon and add some videos on how to optimize your Pinterest account for SEO, how to SEO your Pinterest boards, how to SEO your pins and how to use hashtags for Pinterest.
if you have any questions let me know in the comments!.